How do I create a client service in the form of a client's personal account?
The development of the user's personal account for the site is a future trend in the development of CRM systems.
You probably already have a pool of regular clients. And you are thinking about optimizing client service. Creating a client's personal account in your business can help solve this problem.
In this article, we will look at what a client service is, what it gives for a business, what tasks it solves, and what it consists of. We will also show our version of implementing such a client service on the example of Falcon Resort-a tourist/guest office at a resort / hotel. After reading this article, you will have a complete understanding of the process of creating such a solution for your business.
What is a client service
Your business serves clients. Sales can be made over the phone or in person. Invoices and acts can be sent manually or through email..
The client selects services through a sales Manager.
For such tasks, you can create a client's personal account in your ecosystem.
Imagine that a client goes to their office, sees personal prices in the catalog, has a discount, sees the history of their orders, and can download any documents for them. He also receives various important notifications for his orders, and special offers generated exclusively for him come to his account.
Sounds good, doesn't It? That is, in fact, it is the client's "own apartment" in your "business house".
Client's Personal account - their part in your business
Why does business need this?
- This increases client loyalty. If I have 4000 points in your business, will I go to the competition (if all other things being equal)?
- This reduces the cost of client service.
- The human factor is reduced. The client chooses and orders it, and then tracks the order himself.
- You don't need to have a large call center to explain trivial client questions. Now they can independently view everything in their personal account.
- This gives you constant contact with the buyer. Email messages from companies are sent to spam. Telemarketing only irritates the consumer. You are implicitly promoting additional services and offers through your personal account.
- Being on your 'territory' the client will more favorably perceive any offers from you.
- Reduces the risk of theft and theft of the client. If everything goes through the system, it is much more difficult for an unscrupulous employee to negotiate with the client about working around the firm.
- Also, the client service allows you to partially solve the loss of a client who is trying to poach your former seller. The client is no longer tied purely to the identity of your seller, he interacts with the company through his personal account.
For business, client service in the form of an account makes the client closer and more accessible
Why does the client need this?
- This allows you to save money. Personal promotions, cumulative discounts.
- This gives information. A person can quickly get all the necessary information about your services and facilities (for example, if the Bank has information about the nearest ATMs).
- This simplifies orders. The client minimizes the cost of their interaction with you. The easier it is to buy - the lower the chances that it will get out of the way on the way to order from you.
What the client service consists of
Everything revolves around orders. This is what the consumer came for. Almost every part of the client service is linked to the order mechanism in one way or another.
Prompt communication and contact with the client is very important
It is important for a person to be able to quickly ask a question, get information, and move on.
Phone for feedback is a bad option! Why? We need a prompt response. If the client does not respond for at least 30 seconds, this is a negative.
If the site will be able to write to the chat manager, the client will write and go about their business. We can instinctively wait for a response in the chat. If you answer right away-very good. If within an hour - also good!
It is very important for the client that you are 'at hand'. I have a question-I immediately asked you through my office. The merchant profile will also help you immediately get all the information about the client: who they are, what they ordered, how much they ordered, which clubs they belong to, and what discount they have.
If he just calls you on the phone, you will have to use the CRM number to search for information very quickly and process it, while communicating with the client. If the manager is not very fast by nature, then the client gets the impression of being slow (he does not know that the manager is simultaneously looking for information about him). If this is a chat, then this problem is solved. You can start a chat, and while the client is writing, you can safely study the information on it and work out what you can offer.
Our demo of client service on the example of a resort
Imagine the situation, you come to the resort. They speak a different language at the reception. They tell you something in bad English and explain what to do next. You understand 20% of what is said, you fill in something while in a deep trance state.
Then you are taken to your room, and only then do you come to your senses a little and start looking around. You are given a certain booklet, where beautiful pictures, almost no information, which is interesting for you. It is also problematic to ask a question, because it is difficult to translate into English and even more difficult to recognize what was answered.
And now go back a bit. You arrive at the hotel. You don't know the language. You are given a piece of paper in your language, where the site address, your username, password (and wifi data) are written. You use your mobile phone to log in, select a language, and see a greeting in your own language and General introductory information on the steps.
Let's say you have registered at the reception. In the room, you can learn more about what is in the hotel, what are the routines, when there will be lunch and dancing.
You can see what excursions and events are available, and book participation in them.
Would you like to order champagne in your room? Go to the services section and see what is available:
Moreover, you can find out what is included in the free service, and what you will need to pay extra for (it is better to know this in advance, so that there is no embarrassment later).. Do you have a free minutes to view information about the hotel and what is around it? Certainly have. A person has a phone with them almost always at the resort (someone takes it even in the sea).
You can see what activities there are at the resort (discussions, correspondence). You can also communicate directly with some of the resort's visitors.
You can also ask your question in the language where you are, using a translator. Most importantly, no one is rushing you here. You can easily formulate what you need, as well as process the operator's response.
If this is not your first time at this hotel, you can view your previous stays, what you ordered, etc.
You can view a demo account of a resort visitor here resort.web-automation.ru
What is included in the solution
Key parts of the Falcon Space Resort solution that we offer:
- The Falcon Space box Itself. Falcon Space is a platform for creating business applications, rather than a specific solution for a business task.
- The solution of the auction. This is an add-on for basic auction functions with the ability to develop them to suit your needs. The solution can be further developed and adapted to your needs.
- Configured hosting (or VPS server), domain, SSL. We can configure the application on your Windows Server, or host it on a hosting service Re.ru (tariff win 0 - this is more than enough).
You can start the basic part of the system relatively quickly, and then gradually develop and adapt it to your needs.
The solution can be changed and adapted to your needs
An important point is that we assume that any boxed solution can and should be adjusted to suit our needs. Therefore, we implement the basic solution and Refine the solution to the desired state through project work.
Any solution on Falcon Space contains multiple expansion points:
- you can create new tracking objects (divide tourist types, create clubs based on interests, add surveys, photos, etc.)
- you can change the business logic of existing pages (for example, change the tourist adaptation process in the system)
- you can change the appearance of pages, customize the project's styling (corporate colors, logo, fonts).
- you can integrate with external systems via a universal API (for example, with systems for reviews of your stay at a resort).
How much can my project cost?
The basic cost of the Falcon Resort solution is listed on the pageSolutions
It is very likely that you will need to customize yourself and create new modules for your specific needs. In this case, you need to make a project to fine-tune the solution to your reality.
What can I do to get an initial evaluation of such a project?
- Define the structure of all pages (divide them into offices/roles and specify a list of pages for each). We can start from our basic solution.
- Define briefly the features for each page
- Specify all necessary integrations with external systems.Such a document will already allow you to get a more or less accurate estimate (with a spread of +/-15%) for the budget and deadlines.
What the process looks like
The project development Process is described hereWorking on a web project
What else should you consider in your project
Home page can be made as a landing page that will welcome visitors to your resort. In general, our system already has a good concise design by default. You can customize it for yourself-colors, sizes, font, etc.
The smaller the first version for implementation, the smaller the budget, the faster the project will be implemented, and the faster you will get feedback from the consumer.Try to remove all secondary features from the first version of your product. Further, all this can be developed based on feedback from users.
Client service through smartphone
99% of users will use a smartphone
If we talk about native mobile apps (those that are installed via the AppStore and Google Play) - we do not make them.Our platform is fully responsive to mobile devices. Falcon Space also supports PWA technology. This practically blurs the difference between a mobile app and a website:you can create an icon on your phone screen and launch it as an app. there are geolocation functions, camera access, and some other functions.
Advantages of PWA
- This is much cheaper than making essentially three apps: a website, IOS, and Android. The budget is reduced at times.
- You can make changes faster. In a native app, the update requires the user to reinstall the app on their phone. On PWA, changes will be applied instantly to all users, since data is requested from the server.
- There Is no unnecessary padding in the AppStore form. Long moderation, the possibility of refusing to publish. PWA is easier to install on your phone.
- Just click on the button (on IOS it is a little more difficult-Share/Add to my homescreen).
- It is difficult to force the user to put something on the phone for security reasons, the space occupied on the phone.
The fact that your tourist does not need to put a mobile app on their phone is more of a plus than a minus, since no one wants to clog up their phone with a temporary app (which they plan to use only for two weeks).
It's time to start the demo
Please follow the demo link to view our client service solution for the resort resort.web-automation.ru
If you have any questions, please write us at Whatsapp
If you are interested in the topic of creating a CRM, see the article, how we created our CRM.
How do I know the budget / timeline for my project?
1. Create a project concept
2. Send us your concept paper
3. We will prepare a commercial proposal with details by modules
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices
If you like our articles, then please subscribe to our channel in Telegram - Falcon Space.
In it we will publish updates on articles and other materials regarding our platform.