Forms. How to use the Select files field in the form
You can add the file Selection field to the form.
To do this, do the following:
- Add the file Selection column. And implement the stored procedure dict - it must specify the resource Manager code to load (as-resourceManager).
- Specify this field In GetItem (a certain Guid that will identify the relationship with files - it will go to the data-itemID in ResourceManager). If this field is omitted, the Guid will be generated automatically.
- In CheckItem and SaveItem, you must pass the field, as well as other fields (type nvarchar (64)), and save this field for the entity (add a column to the SQL table of the entity, if necessary)
- Create a resource Manager with the code specified in the dict procedure for the field.
- When you output a resource to the form of an already created entity in data-ItemID, you must use the saved guid
Example of a dict procedure:
select '' Text, 'testFormAttach' Value, 0 Selected
- If you don't have this type of field (file Selection), you can add it to as_dataTypes (with the code files)
- If the file Manager is not output, make sure that you have set the dict procedure.
- Do not use this field on modal forms. The fact is that file selection also uses a modal window, and a new window for selecting files will close the window of your form.
Uploading a file from an external resource
If we need to get a file from a URL in SQL for processing, we use the File type on an external resource (remoteFile).
This will be the input field where the URL is specified. as a result, the procedure passes the content downloaded at this address.
Passing the contents of the downloaded file to the SaveItem procedure
This is relevant when you need to process a certain XML file that the user loads directly in sql
To do this, use the column type of the file Content form (fileContent).
We also configure it as the files type (in dict, we pass the resource type, itemID is set as a Guid or Itemid of the entity, and we configure the passed resource type). The main difference is that SaveItem eventually passes the contents of the file, not the itemID.
Examples of how Falcon Space platform components workExamples of convenient tables and forms Examples of dashboards Examples of graphs and charts Example of a calendar Table with API data Example of displaying a map with points Types of form fields Example of a statistics widget Example of a hierarchy tree Example of the Time line component Example of a product card Example of resource load tracking Example of a Kanban board Example of a master form Example of uploading Excel/Word documents Example of filling in TIN data
- Falcon Space Foundation
- Basic components
- Falcon Space Features
- Additional component
- HOWTO Tables
- HOWTO Forms Forms. How do I accept multiple incoming parameters instead of just one parameter(itemID)? Shapes. How to create a form for editing an entity Forms. How to make custom HTML markup for a form (jsRender) Forms. How to make a search for a field, i.e. a list with a search through a database access (autocomplete) Forms. How to set some fields in the form by default when loading Forms. How to display different data on the same form for different roles Forms. How to display a list of check marks in the form (multiple field selection) Forms. How to display and save a multiple list through a chosen field. Forms. To reload a page after saving Forms. How to add a callback after loading the form and after saving the form. Forms. How to dynamically change the column type when rendering a form. Forms. How to make a modal form (opens in the dialog box) Forms. How to update a table (or form) after calling a modal form Forms. How to display a form in a pop-up window near to the button (popover) Forms. How to add a new element if it is not in the list on the form. Forms. How to make dependent fields in a table (Country, City) Forms. How to select an address and save location coordinates (lat,lng). Forms. How to correctly process prices (fractional numbers) on the form Forms. How to display list data or a table inside a form Forms. Setting the background panel for a form Forms. How to pass a hidden parameter to a form Forms. How to make select and chosen lists with categories (optgroup) Forms. How to make a form as a step master Forms. How to show the progress of filling in the form (ProgressBar of filling in the form) Forms. How to use Checkboxes and select radio with picture Forms. How to make fields with animated values (rotating numbers, digits). Forms. How to edit the text of HTML elements in the Rich editor Forms. How to display a table in the modal window Forms. How to use the Select files field in the form Forms. How to hide / show update area on a page when changing a form field Forms. How to work with the Timer field Forms. How can I send a hidden parameter to a form in SaveItem (for example, a Cookie or URL parameter) Forms. How to show changing information when changing fields Forms. How to make a form with saved state Forms. How to work with a Slider type Forms. How to output and process data on a form from an external source via the API Forms. Adding a button to clear the form (Reset form) Forms. How to make a confirmation action in a text MESSAGE (SMS) form Установка графика работы (поле формы weekTime) Forms. How to make more than 1 action buttons in a form How to add examples of filling in fields in the form Формы. Управление настройками поля через options_ поля Forms. Using Google Recaptcha in forms How to specify custom mask for input field in form Форма. Как вывести дерево с выбором галочек Forms. How to choose a color in a form How to set available dates in datepicker
- HOWTO JS
- HOWTO CSS
- HOWTO Layout
- Solve problems
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices