Forms. How to output and process data on a form from an external source via the API
The form can show data from an external source.
The form can send form data via the API and get a response when you click Save.
When you change the data field, you can call external sources via the API and output data to the form.
To implement this, do the following:
1. Specify the data sources in the form parameters GetItem API, SaveItem API, and CheckField API. You can specify multiple sources separated by commas.
If the source is specified, API requests are sent before calling the corresponding procedure, and the result is passed to the stored procedures.
2. Create outgoing API requests that were specified in the form settings. The following parameters will be passed to the request procedure in their parameters:
- GetItem-passed itemID
- SaveItem-all form parameters are passed
- CheckField-passes the itemID, field (the changed field), and value (the value of this field)
3. In the GetItem, SaveItem, or CheckField procedures, extract data from the @parameters collection (Key,Value2). Key-code of the API request.
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[fm_tst-remoteform_getItem] @itemID int, @username nvarchar(256), @parameters ExtendedDictionaryParameter readonly AS BEGIN declare @text nvarchar(max) select @text = Value2 from @parameters where [Key]='falconUpdates' select @text text END
Creating API requests is described in - Falcon Space. Creating an API service (incoming and outgoing API requests)
The value that falls into Value2 is the Response field from theresponse processing procedure - response of the corresponding API request.
The Response field can contain both the full, raw response of the API request and the final results of parsing the response.
4. Use the received values in these procedures
In GetItem, you can initialize the form fields
In SaveItem, perform some API action (for example, pass the form fields and output the result).
In CheckField, you can use the changed fields to extract some data from an external source, such as prices.
Consider that the API call code must be less than 32 characters.
- Falcon Space Foundation
- Basic components
- Falcon Space Features
- Additional component
- HOWTO Tables
- HOWTO Forms Forms. How do I accept multiple incoming parameters instead of just one parameter(itemID)? Shapes. How to create a form for editing an entity Forms. How to make custom HTML markup for a form (jsRender) Forms. How to make a search for a field, i.e. a list with a search through a database access (autocomplete) Forms. How to set some fields in the form by default when loading Forms. How to display different data on the same form for different roles Forms. How to display a list of check marks in the form (multiple field selection) Forms. How to display and save a multiple list through a chosen field. Forms. To reload a page after saving Forms. How to add a callback after loading the form and after saving the form. Forms. How to dynamically change the column type when rendering a form. Forms. How to make a modal form (opens in the dialog box) Forms. How to update a table (or form) after calling a modal form Forms. How to display a form in a pop-up window near to the button (popover) Forms. How to make dependent fields in a table (Country, City) Forms. How to select an address and save location coordinates (lat,lng). Forms. How to correctly process prices (fractional numbers) on the form Forms. How to display list data or a table inside a form Forms. Setting the background panel for a form Forms. How to pass a hidden parameter to a form Forms. How to make select and chosen lists with categories (optgroup) Forms. How to make a form as a step master Forms. How to show the progress of filling in the form (ProgressBar of filling in the form) Forms. How to use Checkboxes and select radio with picture Forms. How to make fields with animated values (rotating numbers, digits). Forms. How to edit the text of HTML elements in the Rich editor Forms. How to display a table in the modal window Forms. How to use the Select files field in the form Forms. How to hide / show update area on a page when changing a form field Forms. How to work with the Timer field Forms. How can I send a hidden parameter to a form in SaveItem (for example, a Cookie or URL parameter) Forms. How to show changing information when changing fields Forms. How to make a form with saved state Forms. How to work with a Slider type Forms. How to output and process data on a form from an external source via the API Forms. Adding a button to clear the form (Reset form) Forms. How to make a confirmation action in a text MESSAGE (SMS) form Setting the work schedule (weektime form field) Forms. How to make more than 1 action buttons in a form How to add examples of filling in fields in the form How to select a list value via the directory in the modal window How to make a confirmation window for the form action Forms. Dynamic change of the form's ItemId depending on other page elements Forms. How to add a new element if it is not in the list on the form. Hints-length limiters for fields in the form How to make a delay when saving a form How to save the field value in the browser, so that you don't have to enter it every time you load it (leave the last saved one) Inserting links using a template (YouTube link, patternString) Forms. Uploading the form via the link Forms. Manage field settings via field options_ Forms. Using Google Recaptcha in forms How to specify custom mask for input field in form Form. How to display a tree with a selection of checkboxes Forms. How to choose a color in a form Custom verification of form fields via JS How to set available dates in datepicker Loading the form in the drop-down window Adding emojis to form fields Форма. Обработка даты из поля datetime-local
- Working with SQL
- HOWTO JS
- HOWTO CSS
- HOWTO Layout
- Solve problems
SQL-tool for creating personal accounts on the site
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices
MS SQL web applications. Affiliate program for developers and web studios