Working with HTML blocks
You often have problems using repetitive layout.
To do this, you can use HTML blocks - parts of a certain markup that can be inserted by the name code.
How to use HTML blocks:
- Creating a block in the HTML blocks section (/htmlblocks).
- Specifying the HTML field.
- If the block is dynamic (something to output in a loop or have changing parameters), then specify the stored procedure for generating markup (get).
- We use the block by code in places where markup is generated
Easy to use (for static elements)
select dbo.as_htmlBlockLang(@code, @langID)
The block code and language are passed to the function. As a result, we get a static layout.
Use with changing markup
The HTML block Markup is built using a stored procedure.
declare @res nvarchar(max) exec [dbo].[as_block] @code ='test1', @itemID =12, @parameters = default, -- ExtendedDictionaryParameter (langID, username and etc) @res =@res OUTPUT select @res
We can pass a certain itemID to the procedure, as well as specify any additional parameters in @parameters. The output markup will be generated via the block's stored procedure and returned to @res
- Falcon Space Foundation
- Basic components Falcon Space. Working with tables Falcon Space. Working with forms Falcon Space. Working with dashboards Falcon Space. Working with resources Falcon Space. Working with entities Falcon Space. Business processes Falcon Space. Generating Docx and Xlsx documents Falcon Space. Working with trees (hierarchy) Working with HTML blocks External actions (notifications, push, email, API call) Diagrams and Graphs Interactive tree Gantt Chart The Kanban Board Chartbar diagram Map with markers Cards Progress line Timeline The calendar Data output in the form of a graph on the site Output of the request movement by statusbar statuses Terminal - workspace with windows and tabs Вывод точек на карте Яндекс. Интеграция с Яндекс Карты
- Falcon Space Features
- Additional component
- HOWTO Tables
- HOWTO Forms
- Working with SQL
- HOWTO JS
- HOWTO CSS
- HOWTO Layout
- Solve problems
SQL-tool for creating personal accounts on the site
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices
MS SQL web applications. Affiliate program for developers and web studios