Working with the menu
How the menu works
The menu composition depends on the set of roles of the current user.
The menu is generated via a stored procedure as_pg_getMenuPages. You can customize this procedure for atypical cases of menu construction (for example, adding dynamic elements to the menu).
The menu is cached for a set of user roles.
- The ability to make a horizontal / vertical menu. For the horizontal menu, we prescribe in GetLayout in bodyClass as-horizontalMainMenu
- Separate user service menu.
- The first level of nesting
- Icons for elements
- Subheadings in the menu
- Ability to insert badges in the menu
- Ability to specify external pages
- Opening the menu on the smartphone by moving your finger to the right + the menu on the smartphone opens on the right (for ease of operation with the thumb of the right hand).
- A separate service menu for the user. Opens at the top right. Setting up in SELECT 4 in GetLayout
- Additional horizontal menu. Setting up in SELECT 2 in getLayout (also in SELECT 1 getLayout, the output of this menu should be registered)
Setting up the menu
The menu is formed based on the pages that have a flag in the menu. Also, in the page settings, you can set the order (where it is in the menu), the parent, the pre-title and the icon. More.
IMPORTANT. Do not forget to clean the cache when updating the page settings to view changes.
The menu is controlled on the /menu page. All pages with the attribute In the menu are displayed here, as well as a list of static menu items (table as_menu).
HowTo by menu
1. Embed dynamically elements in the menu - customize as_pg_getMenuPages
2. To make the left menu stationary-we prescribe in GetLayout in bodyClass as-stickyLeft
3. Remove the ability to open the menu in mobile devices with a finger movement - we prescribe in GetLayout in bodyClass as-disableSlideoutMenu
4. Add an additional link to the menu - in /menu add a new page among the static pages (name, url, selection pattern, role, etc.) and clear the cache.
Examples of how Falcon Space platform components workExamples of convenient tables and forms Examples of dashboards Examples of graphs and charts Example of a calendar Table with API data Example of displaying a map with points Types of form fields Example of a statistics widget Example of a hierarchy tree Example of the Time line component Example of a product card Example of resource load tracking Example of a Kanban board Example of a master form Example of uploading Excel/Word documents Example of filling in TIN data
- Falcon Space Foundation Introduction to Falcon Space Falcon Space. System setup Working with pages The system of periodic events Working with the menu Universal search Mail settings Working with the code editor
- Basic components
- Falcon Space Features
- Additional component
- HOWTO Tables
- HOWTO Forms
- Working with SQL
- HOWTO JS
- HOWTO CSS
- HOWTO Layout
- Solve problems
- HOWTO SQL Server
- Оптимизация SQL
- Администрирование SQL Server
- Полезные скрипты MS SQL
- Инструменты для работы с SQL
- Проблемы SQL Server
- Советы SQL Server
- Контент сайта
- Личные кабинеты
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices