Introduction to Falcon Space. What's the first?
What is Falcon Space?
This is a platform for developing web portals, platforms, and personal accounts with a strong SQL bias. Any component is configured via SQL, which is created directly from the developer admin dashboard, i.e. no separate development environment is required.
What does the system give me as a developer?
The main thing is reducing the cost of work by reducing the complexity and requirements for developers.
The system encapsulates the complexity of web development for an SQL programmer. The developer's task in 90% of cases is to write SQL procedures correctly, and the system will do everything else itself (output data in various forms, processing user input).
At the same time, the system has almost no critical restrictions on editing business logic. You can change existing logic and write new business logic in the project. This is a very important point-the ability to meet almost any requirement of the customer in the project.
By reducing complexity, the project requires fewer people. 2 people is enough to run a fairly functional project with a lot of requirements.
To fully support a project on Falcon Space, you need to know only 2 technologies - SQL (SQL Server) and Bootstrap 4 (the layout framework). If you are familiar with these technologies, you can easily create your own solutions based on Falcon Space.
The main way to work in Falcon Space
How any functionality in the system is created:
1. A page is created in the control panel, and rights, breadcrumbs, title, and other parameters are configured.
2. Component snippets are added to the page, for example, a table:
<div class="as-table" data-code="table1"></div>
3. The table component is created (in the control panel), where columns are added and stored procedures are implemented using the template (GetItems, UpdateField, Delete, Add, etc.)
4. The result is checked - a working table with filters, sorting, adding and editing data.
In a simple case, you can make a similar table in 20 minutes.
What can the platform do?
The platform allows you to create various pages with tables, forms, dashboards, and graphs.
You can add chats, comments, and status buttons.
There is a built-in Telegram bot.
There are various ways to output data - Kanban, Gant, nested tables, modal forms, popover forms, and calendar.
there are components of functional directories adapted for SEO with the ability to have their own customized layout.
And all this is managed via SQL.
In addition, there is data localization and interface, there is support for PWA applications.
There are ready-made integrations with payment systems, Google services, delivery services, etc.
There is a universal API that allows you to send requests externally, as well as create your own API for incoming requests over HTTPS GET/POST.
You can integrate with various systems through this mechanism.
For a full list of features, see here.
For a more detailed view, we recommend viewing the following guides and examples:
- How create tables
- How create forms
- How create dashbords
- Демостенд компонентов allows you to see how it all looks for the portal user.
How can I try the system in action
Within 3 months, we plan to start issuing temporary trial licenses so that anyone can download the platform and view it on their hosting.
The source code of the platform is closed, but this does not limit the possibility of developing the system using SQL, Bootstrap (as well as JS, CSS).
If you like the system and want to try using it in your projects, we can offer temporary access to our demo stand in a separate order.
box Prices are indicated on the page Box prices Falcon Space
- Management Introduction to Falcon Space. What's the first? Видео о создании личных кабинетов на сайте - веб-платформе Falcon Space Example of creating the Personnel subsystem on the Falcon Space platform Guidance on usability of solutions on the Falcon Space platform Management. How to create a table Management. How to create a form Management. How to create a dashboard Installing Falcon Space on a server / hosting How to localize a site for a non-technical specialist How to send a daily report on the project to the Telegram group chat? How to track the history of user actions or the history of events for a system object Secure data processing and access verification in stored procedures SEO - How to create virtual pages with one template, but for different keys How to improve your code-notes on the revision of the code on the Falcon Space platform Creating pages with the table/form component with automatic generation of necessary SQL procedures Using standard markup in the form of snippets for solving various tasks How to track site visits by identifiable people? Programmatic interaction via the API between 2 different Falcon instances How to improve the performance of IIS (Internet Information Services web server) Styling elements in the Falcon Space page markup Developer's workplace via the terminal FAQ для системного администратора сервера Как сделать механизм отправки различных писем по шаблону с возможностью редактирования перед отправкой Системный анализ работы сайта на Falcon Space. Профилактика, диагностика работы сайта Как внедрить форму настроек внешнего вида сайта Как сделать аналитический отчет или таблицу на сайте Как сделать функционал оценки полезности материала Создание структуры БД - создание таблиц БД и связей между ними
- Falcon Space Foundation
- Basic components
- Falcon Space Features
- Additional component
- HOWTO Tables
- HOWTO Forms
- Working with SQL
- HOWTO JS
- HOWTO CSS
- HOWTO Layout
- Solve problems
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices