Calendar allows you to display data in the form of a temporary network (like Google Calendar). Allows you to add events of different types, change their parameters, move the time, change the duration by stretching the elements.
The calendar can display any data (not just events), because you define the output format of the calendar data yourself. The calendar is a special mode of operation of the Table component.
Through the JSON settings, you can set the desired calendar output options.
Calendar application examples:
- accounting for events in the system
- reminders to the manager about contacts with potential clients
- dates by issue
- key dates for project deadlines and milestones.
How do I know the budget / timeline for my project?
1. Create a project concept
2. Send us your concept paper
3. We will prepare a commercial proposal with details by modules
Falcon Space Platform
This is a reduction in the cost of ownership
at the expense of fewer people to support
This is a quick change
while using the program
This is a modern interface
full adaptation for mobile devices