Example Dashboard - Falcon Demo Stand
The Dashboard component is the main tool for displaying the most important metrics of system performance.
The top 4 numeric indicators (counters) also contain links to go to the corresponding menu items. There can be any number of such counters.
Other elements - panels - can be represented by graphs, diagrams of different types, as shown below. A table can also serve as a panel.
Dashboard, also known as control panel, is the user's desktop. This is where all user activity begins. What a dashboard looks like in our system:
How do I know the budget / timeline for my project?
1. Create a project concept
2. Send us your concept paper
3. We will prepare a commercial proposal with details by modules
What's involved on the page
- Four counters with basic numbers
- Panel - chart of sales amounts by days per month
- Panel - "bar" chart with sales sums by day for a month
- Dashboard - donut chart with top 5 most popular products
- Panel - polar area chart with top 5 most popular products
- Panel - pie chart with top 5 most popular products
- Panel - "progress bar" chart with the percentage of the sales rating of each product